Freitag, 12. Juli 2019

During our feeback course in Germany, we asked the students to send us a picture and let us know about "What was the most exciting experience in Dublin".


 Andrea: "My best experience in Dublin was the cliffwalk in Howth."

Johannes: "My best experience in Dublin was the walk in Howth because of the Beautiful nature and the best weather of the complete two weeks."

Victor: "My best experience in Dublin was to meet new people."

Deniz: "My best Moment in Dublin was our cliffwalk in Howth. The Colours, the view, the weather, everything was perfect."

Majuri: "My best experience in Dublin was exploring a whole city named Dun Laoghaire on my own and being more confident after this whole journey."

Michael: "My best experience in Dublin was the cliff walk in Howth with my friends."

Luxigan: "My best experience in Dublin was to walk in Howth on cliffs and see the nature."

Valerie: "My best experience in Dublin was to walk in Howth on cliffs and see the nature."
Aaron: "My best experience in Dublin was the Howth Cliffwalk with great weather and an astonishing view."

Vanessa: "The best experience in Dublin was to find unusual places."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen